What does it consist of?
CHEMnetBASE is a collection of chemistry databases from CRC Press, which can be subscribed to individually or collectively.
- Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Combined Chemical Dictionary
- Dictionary of Natural Products
- Dictionary of Organic Compounds
- Dictionary of Drugs
- Dictionary of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds
- Dictionary of Commonly Cited Compounds
- Dictionary of Marine Natural Products
- Dictionary of Food Compounds
- Dictionary of Carbohydrates
- Polymers: A Property Database
- Properties of Organic Compounds
How does it work?
CHEMnetBASE is only available to multi-user organizations on a site license basis; it is not available for individual subscription. You can choose to buy one or all of the products. Once your organization subscribes, access by individuals is controlled by IP recognition. Each product is a separate entity and can only be searched on its own. All are substructure-searchable and most use the Marvin applet from Chemaxon (Polymers and Properties of Organic Compounds use the PsiBase plugin from Hampden Data Services).
What does it cost?
CHEMnetBASE is available as an annual subscription on a multi-user site license basis. Existing subscription customers of any Chapman & Hall/CRC product may upgrade to CHEMnetBASE on favorable terms, please contact us for further details:
- Phone: (USA) 888-318-2367
- Email: email@example.com.